CAS No.: 8061-51-6 ( lignosulfSodium Lignosulphonate
CAS No.: 8061-51-6onate ) water reducer are mainly for concrete mixture as water-reducing additive. Low dosage , low air content , water reducing rate is high ,adapt to most kind of cement. Can confected as concrete early-age strength enhancer , concrete retarder , antifreeze , pumping aids etc. Nearly no precipitate product in the liquor additive which is made from The sodium lignosulphonate and Naphthalin-Group High-Efficiency Water Reducer .The sodium Lignosulphonate is fit for apply to building project, dam project, thruway project etc.
Sodium Lignosulphonate CAS No.: 8061-51-6 Applications
1. Can be used as a water-reducing admixture for concrete, and applicable for projects such as culverts, dikes, reservoirs, airports, expressways and so on.
2. Used as a scale remover and a circulating water quality stabilizer on boilers.
3. Sand preventing and sand fixing agents
4. Used for electroplating and electrolysis, and can ensure that the coatings are uniform and have no tree-like patterns.
5. Used as a tanning auxiliary in leather industry.
6. Used as a flotation agent for ore dressing and an adhesive for mineral powder smelting.
7. Coal water slurry additive
8. Long-acting slow-release nitrogen fertilizer agent, a modified additive for high-efficiency slow-release compound fertilizers
9. Used as a filler and a dispersant for vat dyes and disperse dyes, a diluent for acid dyes and so on.
10. Used for anodal anti-contraction agents of lead-acid storage batteries and alkaline storage batteries, and can improve the low-temperature urgent discharge and service life of the batteries.